ALPHA Facilities Solutions is currently assisting the USAR 81st Readiness Divisions Directorate of Public Works (DPW) Real Property Accountability Officers (RPAO) prepare their Real Property Records for Chief Financial Officer’s Act (CFOA) audits. These projects cover roughly 7.25 million GSF, 400 facilities at 240 sites in 9 states and Puerto Rico. This task and previous tasks conducted for each of the four USAR RD DPWs (USAR Assets in all CONUS States and Puerto Rico) includes:
- A detailed review of real property records and assets
- An analysis of all assets documented in the database of record
- Identification of real property assets having insufficient support documentation
- Researching sources for sufficient documentation to include but not limited to: Site validations/inventory to secure placed in service dates, size, site & category codes, and calculating depreciated PRV.
- Reconcile discrepancies identified in the migration from the legacy Integrated Facilities System (IFS) to the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
- Prepare DD 1354s and Memos of Attestation