Full-time Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drafter position available. This position will be utilizing AutoCAD Architecture to update technical facility drawings. Requires proficiency in CAD and its commands, with the ability to create new drawings in model space, update existing drawings based on red-line markups and produce layouts and drawing sets. Also requires familiarity with Microsoft suite. Ability to work independently on drawings with instruction from supervisor.
Send your application
HVAC Engineering Technician
This position is located in San Antonio, TX. This position has responsibility of reading drawings and inspecting mechanical systems for repairs and maintenance. This position will collect and transfer system data for analysis and report execution. Estimating using RS Means is required. Technical writing is a plus. Education/Experience/Requirements: Associates degree or past work experience required.
Send your application
Full-time position located in San Antonio, TX. This position requires independently locating, evaluation and reporting the current conditions of major mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) facility and infrastructure asset systems and their individual components, as well as providing recommendations for remaining service life. This position will also include life cycle basis design and constructability definition and reviews. Specific Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and conduct inventory of building and infrastructure components and identify deficient conditions for variety of building and infrastructure types.
- Use professional knowledge and judgment to recommend corrective actions for associated deficient conditions in sufficient detail to support cost estimates.
- Provide written narrative descriptions about the general condition of systems, subsystems and components.
- Apply independent judgment to assess quality control for field surveys, data input and report output.
- Communicate with management team on schedule and project status; must be able to independently schedule and lead regular communications with management team.
- Coordinate and prepare assessment findings report.
- Apply the UNIFORMAT II Classification standards in data reporting.
- Remain current in MEP building trades, including current standards and terminology.
- Apply experience and specialized knowledge to review and interpret drawings.
- Apply combined engineering design and FAM lifecycle management principles to define parameters for, and conduct of MEP assets design and constructability reviews.
- Extensive travel is required.
- Assist other team members as required